Photo by Greg H./Foragela.com
Pork belly sandwiches and locally grown greens now serving in Silver Lake. Affordable indy-designer womens’ fashion in Echo Park. Store closings in Eagle Rock and openings in El Sereno. Here are the details:
- Backyard fruits and veggies (plus braised meetballs and pork belly sandwiches) on the menu at Forage (pictured above) in Silver Lake.
- Feeding Birds Boutique in Echo Park celebrates its first birthday this Saturday with music, snacks and 50% off original organic printed t-shirts.
- Not just for breakfast anymore: Local in Silver Lake resumes dinner service.
- Moving on: All merchandise 20% to 70% off (fixtures for sale, too) at a going out of business sale at Atwater’s Movements Boutique.
- Ever try the duck carnitas – by any other name – at Caco Mexicatessen?
- Rockin Kid Shop closes in Eagle Rock.
- El Sereno buzzing over Bee’s Fashion.
- Get a tour and a buzz at the Eagle Rock Brewery.
- New and vintage apparel -books and furniture, too – at the new Driftwood in Silver Lake.
- Tired of vintage? Indie-designed women’s apparel for less than $100 at Bobbie in Echo Park.
- Start the week with a $5 Mac ‘n’ Cheese Monday-night special at StoriesLA in Echo Park.