- All you need for love: Chocolate, champagne & a show of vintage lingerie (pictured above) at Tavin Boutique.
- Two is better than one: Two-for-one organic printed t-shirt sale Feeding Birds Boutique.
- Order your Echo Park-based Valentine’s Day cupcakes and heart-shaped cake from Soul Cups.
- No excuses: Ohana Flowers on Sunset Boulevard will be open 24 hours.
- Valentine’s Day is for beer lovers at City Sip’s beer, cheese & chocolate tasting.
- Nothing says love better than a potato pancake. It’s part of a 2-person for $50 Valentine’s Day dinner at The Park.
- A cherimoya from the Echo Park Farmers’ Market makes for a sweet and healthy Valentine’s treat.
- Outlaw lovers on the run will find chocolate guns, candy brass knuckles and sweet smelling flowers at the Echo Country Outpost.
Photo from Tavin Boutique