Where to go if you want a pair of $455, German-made eyeglasses; an Echo Park vinyl record shop celebrates its birthday with 10% off and free cake & beer; cafes that have closed or never opened. Click on the link below for Shopper & Diner deals and news.
- Need a pair of $455 sunglasses? Gogosha Optique (pictured above) now carrying Mykita eyewear. Silver Lake
- Origami Vinyl to celebrate one-year anniversary with free cake, Colt45 and a 10% discount. Echo Park
- Vintage clothes, second-hand furniture and affordable gifts at Caban. Echo Park
- Canale hosts a Saturday brunch to benefit Haiti earthquake relief. Atwater Village
- Pre-Passover specials at The Park, including Jewish-Japanese appetizers (think smoked whitefish, sushi rice, avocado and horseradish cream sauce).
- Mixville bartender to take over Edendale Grill. Silver Lake
- From Kundalini to Hatha, Echo Park Yoga has a $12 class that suits your inner yogi.
- Westside’s Alias Books to open an Eastside outlet in Atwater. Atwater Village
- Say goodbye to Latin Lattes: Cycleway Coffee closing March 31. Hermon
- Butter Tart cafe closed before it opened. Glassell Park
- Sample sales are better with $1 tacos and Happy Hour prices at Malo. Silver Lake
Photo from Racked LA