After the storm, East Los Angeles | Photo by Cesar J. Salgado
- On the lookout for mudslides in Montecito Heights. KPCC
- An edible version of Dodger Stadium. Curbed L.A
- Beyond discount stores: A Highland Park gift shop recommendation. 90042
- It’s Echo Park vs. the Old Bank District in the second round of the Neighborhood of the Year contest. Curbed L.A.
- Lightning strike disrupts Gold Line in Boyle Heights & East L.A. EGP News
- Will Echo Park chicken teriyaki become your rainy-day treat? Squid Ink
- Happening Today: Christmas in the Park, Solano Canyon; Knitting Club meets, Lincoln Heights. Save the Date
- Notes: Echo Park Farmer’s Market closed on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.