“The Eagle and the Moon,” Eagle Rock | Photo by Laurie Avocado/Flickr
- The City Hall lobbyist who came to the rescue of the Montecito Heights solar project. L.A. Weekly
- City fire department to devote more resources responding to medical emergencies, less to fires. Daily News
- From books to buds: Marijuana outlet might open in former Atwater Village pot shop. The Informer
- New Atwater Village homes hit the market starting at $590,000. Curbed L.A.
- Highland Park food truck ladles out ramen for the health-conscious. Patch
- Proposed $6.9 billion budget includes some increased city services. L.A. Now
- Happening Today: Teen Book Club meets, Echo Park. Save the Date