Atwater Village will host its final “Summer Nights on Bouelvard” on Thursday with live music, art and late-night shopping and eating. “Summer Nights is a showcase for our merchants and restaurants on Glendale Blvd. in Atwater Village,” said Lenora Pitts with the Atwater Village Neighborhood Council, which co hosts the event. “Our businesses stay open late and offer specials and fun events; our neighbors and villagers stroll our main street and enjoy art, music, dance, food, and fun.”
Here are just a few highlights for tomorrow’s event:
- Two great bands are playing at the Revo Cafe patio (3134 Glendale Blvd): The Samantha Lane Band and James Beauregard.
- The authors of the new Atwater Village history book will be having a book signing at Alias Books (3163 Glendale Blvd)
- WOOF Dog Boutique (3172 Glendale) is having a Doggie Ice Cream Social and $5 sidewalk sale.
- Hugo’s Tacos (3300 Glendale) is having an Ice Cream Social (for people)
- Heartbeat House will have dance demos on the Kaldi Coffee bumpout (3147 Glendale Blvd)
- 55 Degree Wine (3111 Glendale) is hosting food trucks
- Hypnotiq Solutions and Santosha Space (3405 Glendale) are hosting the Art on the Boulevard art show and competition
- Atwater Village Farm Market (3224 Glendale Blvd) is hosting a Cake and Pie pop-up shop with local artisanal bakers