Sales & Specials
- REAL Rock ‘n’ Roll Movers: $5 off the hourly rate on any move booked for a WEEKDAY in the month of September when you mention you saw them on The Eastsider.
- Potted Store: Don’t miss out on our End of Summer Sale going from Sept. 1 – Sept. 11. Every in stock item will be at least 20% off and many items will be up to 70% off in the Los Feliz location. Closed on Labor Day.
- Gobi Mongolian BBQ House: $10 off your first catering menu order (must mention when ordering).
New Merchandise & Services
- Rosebud Marketing: 250 non-woven shopping tote bags printed with your company’s name or logo, $1.69 each.
- Courtney Poulos: Invites you to 3210 Weldon Avenue for a twilight preview open house of her dazzling new listing from bettershelter (pictured), tonight from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Feeding Birds: Went on a huge buying road trip over the weekend! Brought back lots of great vintage finds. In-store now!
- Joseph and Joanne Lightfoot: New price on 1406 Benton Way, a 1920′s California Bungalow set high above the street, is a garden hideaway with classic details. $679,000.
- Xoia Vietnamese Eats: Will be featured at The Taste – Taco Tequila Tryst this weekend. To join them at this unlimited food and tequila event, follow them on Facebook for a chance to win two tickets to the event.
- Tracy Do: Has a new lease listing at 2052 Mayview in Los Feliz, the personal home of famed local architect Richard Lowry. Check out TracyDo.com on Friday for more details.
Click here for Eastsider advertising information.