Shopper & Diner Report
- The former Bobbie boutique in Echo Park has been replaced by another women’s fashion and accessories store called Myrtle. The Sunset Boulevard shop’s newly painted pink interior also features stationery and fragrances. Racked L.A.
- After a couple of false starts, Atwater Village Farm, which will focus on locally grown and sourced organic foods, has announced a “soft opening” from Dec. 16 through Dec. 23 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Angelino Heights Craft Fair this weekend features new and returning artisans selling everything from handmade shoes and hand sewn table cloths to therapeutic oils and jewelry.
- The annual Echo Park Pottery sale and open house this weekend serves as the traditional start of Echo Park’s holiday shopping season, with artist Peter Shire sharing his studio with another neighborhood tradition, the Echo Park Animal Alliance’s Pet Photos With Santa fundraiser.
- Caterer Tara Maxey, one of the Heirloom LA, is planning to open an Eagle Rock tasting room. Daily Dish