- Gobi Mongolian BBQ: Beers on tap this week: Bootlegger’s Gold Chaos, Bear Republic Racer 5, Boont Amber Ale & Oatmeal Stout, Golden Road IPA.
- Hypnotiq Solutions: Complimentary 1/2 hour holiday relaxation session, by appointment only.
- Potted: Garden themed ornaments (pictured), hostess gifts and inexpensive goodies adorn our shop for the gardener in us all!
- Rosebud Marketing: 250 key tags with your company’s name or logo for $ .69 each.
- Eileen: Shop till you drop this Saturday 7 p.m – 11 p.m, during our patio Art Show featuring Brazilian ceramics and paintings.
- Liz Johnson:3631 Cazador Street in Glassell Park open today from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. & Sunday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. This 1962 gem is a four-bedroom, three-bath with sunset views. Listed at $499,000.
- Joanne & Joseph Lightfoot: 1511 N Benton Way in Silver Lake open this Sunday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Mid-century with massive stone fireplace,
wood beamed ceilings and updated systems. Listed at $799,000
- Rob Kallick/Take Sunset: 712 Burwood Terrace in Highland Park open this Sunday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Two-bedrooms, one-bath includes detached bonus studio. Listed at $429,200.
- Feeding Birds Boutique: One-stop shop for this holiday season from our vintage entertaining and decorating items PLUS great gifts for the entire family!
Click here for Eastsider advertising information.