The body of a woman discovered by a Silver Lake freeway entrance this morning has been identified as that of 22-year-old Breeanna Guzman, a Lincoln Heights mother of two who took a walk to a drug store on Dec. 26 and never returned to her Humboldt Street home, according to officials briefed by the LAPD. A police spokesman, however, could not confirm the information, but an LAPD official told NBC that there was a “strong possibility” that the body is that of Guzman.
The body was found near the Riverside Drive on-ramp to the Glendale Freeway across the street from Allesandro Elementary. The woman’s family, including her mother, were at the scene of the investigation today, said NBC.
- Body Found Thursday Morning Identified As Missing 22-Year-Old Mom. CBS2
- Body found in Silver Lake. NBC
- Body Found Near 2 Freeway Onramp Across From Allesandro School. Patch
- Body found near freeway in Silver Lake area. ABC7
* This story has been updated from earlier versions.