Need a pillow to accessorize your man cave? Well then take a look at the BROllow, a set of pillows “for guys” created by Highland Park artist Toban Nichols. The line of 17-inch square pillows, which feature a computer-generated design, came about after Nichols said he had a hard time finding a pillow that was more bold and masculine than what he saw in stores an also appealed to his design aesthetic. But these dude-designed pillows don’t come cheap. The BROllows, which are made with sustainable inks and have a cotton-linen front and a hemp-wool mix back, cost $98 each*.
In other Eastside Shopper & Diner news:
- Silver Lake’s Sunset Junction Coffee Shop now open for dinner seven days a week until 10 p.m.
- New midcentury vintage shop opens in Eagle Rock. Patch
- Where to get a grilled cheese sandwich at 2 a.m.? Heywood Grilled Cheese in Silver Lake is open until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday to satisfy those late-night cravings. Squid Ink
- Good Head Salon in Echo Park has moved-but not very far. The new salon moved its chairs and stylist across the street to a new location at 1528 Sunset Boulevard in the former Montana spray paint supply store.
* Correction: A previous version of this post said BROllows are sold for $175. That’s wrong. They are available for $98 on some websites.