Echo Park Deep Pool
- 1960s pop musician Scott McKenzie, who performed “San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair),” dies at his Silver Lake home. L.A. Observed & SF Gate
- 540 square-foot Echo Park cottage designed by Harwell Harris now renting at $2,491 a month. Curbed L.A.
- Hipsterhood, a new comedy web series about, you guessed it, Silver Lake hipsters. Hipsterhood
- Councilman Huizar asks City Council to oppose proposed 710 extension routes except for tunnel under South Pasadena. Patch
- Lost: Echo Park tuxedo cat named Robespierre. Lost & Found
- Happening Today: Glassell Park Neighborhood Council meeting. Save the Date