Eastside Shopper & Diner Report
- Saturday’s Echo Park Community Parade coincides with the Echo Park Shop Hop, which features discounts other goodies from more than two dozen neighborhood shop, restaurants and other businesses.
- Bar Method Silver Lake is hosting a One Stop Holiday Shop on Saturday, Dec. 8 that makes it easy to take a fitness class and then squeeze in some holiday shopping for apparel and beauty products. Also expect hair and makeup how-to’s and fast and healthy recipe demos.
- Tavin Boutique in Echo Park is hosting a Holiday Party on Saturday, Dec. 8 with live music, sweets and a 15% off sale.
- Echo Park’s cafe society is adding a new member: Taza of Echo Park, which is scheduled to open on Saturday, Dec. 8. Grab an horchata latte and guava cream cheese pastry from the take-out coffee bar before watching the Echo Park Community Parade pass by on Sunset Boulevard.
- Sol’s Boutique is opening this weekend with a promise of affordable fashion, reports Patch. How affordable? Expect to pay no more than $30 for dresses and $50 for shoes and boots. Blouses suitable for office wear will sell for $14 and scarves from $8 to $10.
- Silver Lake Farms just opened its Community Supported Agriculture program to a new round of subscribers eager for fresh organic produce as well as cheeses, jams, pickles and other items grown and made in the area.