Eastside Shopper & Diner Report
- Little Beast, a pop up restaurant serving “progressive American comfort food,” is going to open a permanent Eagle Rock location in the former Larkin’s restaurant. Eagle Rock Patch
- Another Pop Up Goes Permanent: Twenty-four-year-old chef Miles Thompson returns to Echo Park with the Thursday grand opening of Allummette in the former Alston Yacht Club. Thompson operated a pop up restaurant in the same Echo Park space – remember the $175 steak? – last summer. Squid Ink
- Churro with your cappuccino? The Salinas Churro Truck will be parked in front of Taza in Echo Park from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bike busted? Brothers team up to open a new Highland Park bike repair shop. Highland Park Patch
- New brewmaster takes over at Golden Road Brewing in Atwater Village. Digest Blog