This week’s agenda items include a possible third car wash for Figueroa Street in Highland Park and a six-unit housing development in Atwater Village. Over in Rose Hills/El Sereno, residents will decide what exactly will beautify the former Soto Street Bridge.
- The Atwater Village neighborhood council will consider a proposed project on 2914 Glenhurst Avenue to develop 6 units on 3 lots pursuant to the small lot subdivision ordinance. Tuesday, October 7
- A Tarzana based architecture firm plans to build a three-story home at 2869 W. El Roble Drive. Possible action from the neighborhood council will take place. Tuesday, October 7
- An update on improving the dangerous conditions on Colorado Boulevard bike lanes at Figueroa Street. Tuesday, October 7
El Sereno – Rose Hills
- This will be the third workshop regarding the Soto Bridge Improvement Project. Local artists will be presenting their design concepts for El Sereno’s green-space gateway that will occupy the space of the demolished bridge. Wednesday, October 8
- The Office of Zoning Administration will consider the construction of a new 23-foot tall 1,500 square-foot single-family residence with a detached garage at 900 North Cooper Avenue. Tuesday, October 14
- A resident wants to appeal the application for the construction of a new one-story, 496 square-foot self-service, single-car automated car wash facility at 5137 N. Figueroa Street. This would be the third car wash for the area. Wednesday, October 8
On The Agenda is a round up of upcoming community meetings and public hearings. Did we miss something? Send us the details and a link to an agenda.
Nathan Solis is a Highland Park resident who writes about and photographs the L.A. music scene. You can find more of Solis’ stories, reviews and photos at Avenue Meander.