- Metro is moving forward with five residential and commercial developments near Gold Line stations in Boyle Heights. Building Los Angeles (h/t Curbed LA)
- A man was killed during an early morning collision on the 5 Freeway north of the 10 Freeway. Daily News
- Police say that several recent residential burglaries on the east side of Eagle Rock might be related. LAPD Northeast Division
- A ground breaking will be held today for a $100,000 El Sereno Veterans Monument to be built in the median of Huntington Drive. Council District 14
- Not Even Close: The Garfield Bulldogs trounced the Roosevelt Roughriders 41-7 during the 80th Annual East L.A. Classic. L.A. Times
Submit an Event | Buy A Calendar Sponsorship or Featured Event Listing
The Eastside Events calendar is intended primarily for one-time or occasional free and public events in or near the communities we cover. If you would like to post events more frequently, you must purchase a Calendar Sponsorship. Need more exposure? Click here for Featured Events Marketing.