Three families lose homes in Mount Washington area apartment fire

Mount Washington — An early morning fire displaced three families living in a four-plex in the 4200 block of Marmion Way, reports CBS2.  No injuries were reported in the blaze that  broke out at about 4 a.m. Officials believe a water heater ignited the fire.

View Larger Map

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and on topic and refrain from personal attacks. The moderator reserves the right to edit or delete any comments. The Eastsider's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy apply to comments submitted by readers. Required fields are marked *