- The National Trust for Historic Preservation will spearhead an 18-month effort to come up with a plan for the future of the Southwest Museum in Mount Washington. Culture Monster
- The Dodgers are negotiating to sell a 20% stake in the team to a group of Korean investors. L.A. Times
- What’s that on top of Forever 21’s Lincoln Heights headquarters? It’s L.A. County’s single-largest rooftop solar-power system. PR Newswire
- A review of about a Lincoln Heights elote vendor sparked an online debate about gentrification, race and whether non-Latinos should be reviewing street vendors in Eastside neighborhoods. KPCC
- The connection between the Civil Rights movement and the rise of Latino Urbanism in East L.A. KCET
Submit an Event | Buy A Calendar Sponsorship or Featured Event Listing
The Eastside Events calendar is intended primarily for one-time or occasional free and public events in or near the communities we cover. Need more exposure? Click here for Featured Events Marketing.