Besides staying on top of neighborhood news, real estate flips and coyote sightings, Eastsider readers can now take advantage of discounts and deals from neighborhood merchants. Readers who show their support by purchasing a $35, $50 or $100-level Reader Sponsorship also get a Reader Benefits Card, which is good for special offers.
Here’s a run down of the current deals*. More will be added soon.
Beat Bop Boom 15% discount on anything in the store, including new and vintage music t-shirts, posters, kooky housewares, accessories, and memorabilia. East Hollywood
El Tres Inn
10% off rack rates year round at any of our three luxury guest suites at El Tres Inn or newly opened “La Casa” vacation home rental. Please email directly to book and get 10% discount. Info@eltresinn.com. Located in the heart of Silver Lake, discreet luxury and an urban oasis.
$20 off complete custom picture frame order of $100 or more.
10% off any retail or food purchase with your benefits card. Hecho Mercado features organic coffee, snacks, unique gifts, papel picado, pinatas, day of the dead, books and gourmet foods all inspired by or from Mexico. Open Thurs- Sun 12p,-7pm. Free Gift Wrapping with all purchases!
Karen Quick Pilates
1/2 off first private session.
Luis Lopez Automotive
5% discount on all repairs and services above $100.
Masa of Echo Park
15% off at Masa of Echo Park (excludes alcohol – good for up to 4 guests).
The retail garden store is offering 10% off any purchase by showing their card.
Silver Lake Pilates Studio
$49 for 3 Group Reformer Classes and 2 Group Yoga Classes. A savings of $45. Please go online to schedule and use code “EASTSIDER.”
Stories Books & Cafe
10% off all books and drinks.
Want to offer our readers a benefit? Fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
* Fine Print:
- The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card is valid for one year after purchase
- The benefits offered by merchants are subject to change or cancellation at anytime. Those changes may not be reflected on the list above. Please verify the benefits by showing your card to participating merchants BEFORE ordering or making your purchase.
- Please present your card BEFORE placing your order or making your in-person purchase
- The Eastsider cannot be held responsible if merchants decline to offer stated benefits.
- The Eastsider does not endorse or guarantee the items or services provided by participating merchants.
Contact us at hello@theEastsiderLA.com
Want to offer our readers a benefit? Fill out the form below.