Oliver is 22 years old, a medium sized orange and white cat who is blind in his left eye. He needs daily seizure medication, so finding him is urgent. He has weak back legs and is a bit senile, but we love him very much.
Contact: 949 929 2156
Want to publish a Lost & Found notice ? Please click here. .
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers
The Reader Benefits Card is honored at:
- Beat Bop Boom 15% discount on anything in the store, including new and vintage music t-shirts, posters, kooky housewares, accessories, and memorabilia.
- El Tres Inn
10% off rack rates year round at any of our three luxury guest suites at El Tres Inn or newly opened “La Casa” vacation home rental. Please email directly to book and get 10% discount. Info@eltresinn.com. Located in the heart of Silver Lake, discreet luxury and an urban oasis.
- Frame Monster
$20 off complete custom picture frame order of $100 or more.
- Hecho Mercado
10% off any retail or food purchase with your benefits card. Hecho Mercado features organic coffee, snacks, unique gifts, papel picado, pinatas, day of the dead, books and gourmet foods all inspired by or from Mexico. Open Thurs- Sun 12p,-7pm. Free Gift Wrapping with all purchases!
- Karen Quick Pilates
1/2 off first private session.
- Luis Lopez Automotive
5% discount on all repairs and services above $100.
- Masa of Echo Park
15% off at Masa of Echo Park (excludes alcohol – good for up to 4 guests).
The retail garden store is offering 10% off any purchase by showing their card.
- Stories Books & Cafe
10% off all books and drinks.
* Fine Print:
- The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card is valid for one year after purchase
- The benefits offered by merchants are subject to change or cancellation at anytime. Those changes may not be reflected on the list above. Please verify the benefits by showing your card to participating merchants BEFORE ordering or making your purchase.
- Please present your card BEFORE placing your order or making your in-person purchase
- The Eastsider cannot be held responsible if merchants decline to offer stated benefits.
- The Eastsider does not endorse or guarantee the items or services provided by participating merchants.