- A grandson of Roy Disney and his wife have sued Camelot Preschool over the expulsion of their daughter from the Silver Lake school. Tim and Neda Disney claim the expulsion was intended to “punish” them after the couple had planned to hold a meeting of school parents concerned about the firing of four teachers. Los Feliz Ledger
- A Boyle Heights home in the 3400 block of Garnet Street was damaged by fire on Tuesday afternoon. EGP News
- Founding Jefferson Starship member Paul Kantner, whose son, Gareth, owns Cafe Stella in Silver Lake and Dinette in Echo Park, has died at age 74. Rolling Stone
- Today’s El Sereno Weather: Sunny, with a high of 78 and a low of 51
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
- The Eastsider is seeking an administrative/editorial assistant. Please send resume to hello@theEastsiderLA.com.
- The Eastsider thanks Sait Ilhaner of Glendale for purchasing a Reader Sponsorship & Benefits Card .
For Sale: Modern Jewel Box in Echo Park – Must See!