With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we thought we’d get festive and turn to some of The Rental Girl Eastside agents to find out what they’re #OhSoThankful for in their lives right now.
WHAT 3 THINGS ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR?
JASMINE WARD – The Rental Girl Los Feliz, Franklin Hills and Atwater Village
1. Being American: I was born into the mentality that I can do and be anything I want to be. This mindset has been the foundation of this country and I’m so grateful for that. For some, this is not even a concept. I’m proud to say I have served this country.
2. Friends: I have the best support system. My friends are lifelong friends and I consider them family. The same can be said about my colleagues; they have all become friends, who’ve become family. My “framily” loves me unconditionally and I’m so grateful for that.
3. Career: Being one of The Rental Girls has given me everything I’ve ever wanted out of a career and more. Abundance, opportunity and freedom are stitched into every fabric of my day and I wake up LOVING what I do. I don’t take that for granted.
JASMINE WARD | The Rental Girl Los Feliz, Franklin Hills and Atwater Village
[email protected] | 323.470.4635 | BRE#: 02005995 | @jasmineliketheflowerr
BRITA KLEINGARTNER – The Rental Girl Sales – Mona & Brita
1. My new house in Hollywood Hills! (Brita just moved in a week ago and they’re doing all kinds of awesome renovations)
2. My family, boyfriend and 2 dogs Jackson and Cooper!
3. My business partner and dear friend, Mona 🙂
MONA GHOSSEIN – The Rental Girl Sales – Mona & Brita
1. I’m grateful for this country and the freedom that it gives me as a woman to be anything I want to be.
2. The unconditional love and support I receive every day from my family and friends
3. LA sunshine, reggae music and spicy food!
ROBYN JOY – The Rental Girl Downtown and East LA
1. I’m thankful for my dog assistant Salem, The Rental Grrrr! (the most loveable and slobbery black Frenchie)
2. My boyfriend’s beard, and his unwavering love and support in my adventures.
3. The delicious sushi of Sugarfish.
CRISTINA BROW – The Rental Girl Sales – Brow Homes
1. Luca – my 3 year old son. Somehow I drew the really long straw on this one. As a busy working mom, I somehow got really fortunate to have a kid who’s patient, understanding and truly a kind soul. (His cute looks don’t hurt either 😉 )
2. I am super grateful for the most amazing, rad group of women I work with. The Rental Girl team is collaborative, inspiring, empowering, innovative and fun. They’re always up for a good cocktail hour!
3. I am thankful for my neighborhood, Highland Park. Horchata con espresso, the active community, the small business owners and the families that make this neighborhood a true home. GO HIGHLAND PARK!
TALIN NAZARIAN – The Rental Girl Northeast Pasadena
1. I’m thankful for having an awesome place to live in Los Angeles.
2. I am appreciative to have a job where I get to help people find their new home!
3. To work with amazing women at The Rental Girl.
ANGELA CAMPOS – The Rental Girl Northeast LA
1. I am thankful for my awesome job. I get to make a difference and match renters with sweet homes!
2. I am thankful for my wonderful and supportive family.
3. I am thankful for my life and good health!
HEATHER D. OROZCO – The Rental Girl Sales – The Good Life
1. I’m so thankful for the good health of my friends and family
2. For my right to vote! (Get out and vote today people!)
3. Tacos trucks on every corner in LA.
to know! Post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #OhSoThankful to spread the Thanksgiving love!
The Rental Girl