BY CECILIA PADILLA-BRILL
Feel the vibe of Echo Park while shopping for loved ones this holiday season – at the Echo Park Shop Hop, Saturday, Dec. 10. The event happens before, during and after the Echo Park Community Parade. More than 15 restaurants and shops are participating, including Worship L.A., Memento Mori and Esqueleto, to name a few. Plenty of deals and discounts will be on hand.
In other Shopper & Diner News:
- Seafood spot Knuckle & Claw in Silver Lake has shuttered, Eater LA reports. Although the restaurant went through a menu overhaul in October, the change could not keep the restaurant afloat. A note posted on the company’s website states, “If you don’t already know, Knuckle & Claw has sadly come to an end, the last of the lobster traps have been hauled and the doors are now closed.”
- If you are in the mood for eye candy that extends beyond what is on your plate, then head to Winsome, LA Weekly reports. Apparently, the servers are lookers, “as if they just stepped out of an Anthropologie catalog,” says reviewer Besha Rodell. Despite the good looks, Rodell reports that the service is “charmful and neglectful.” Expect delicious drinks and dishes of varying sizes. Winsome is located on the 1100 block of Sunset Boulevard.
- Men’s clothing store MUSEO in Silver Lake is gearing up for its massive first anniversary sale this Saturday, December 10. Shoppers receive 50 percent off on designers such as Zenga, Tom Ford, APC, Acne and Yohji Yamamoto. MUSEO is located on the 2500 block of Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
Cecilia Padilla-Brill is a communications writer and journalist. She writes news, health, education and feature stories. Cecilia is currently working on her first novel. She has lived in Echo Park since 1999.
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers
Buy your Reader Sponsorship & Benefits Card now!
The Eastsider Reader Benefits Card is honored by …
- Lemon Frog Shop Vintage Bazaar
- Masa of Echo Park
- Ozu East Kitchen
- Street Level Cafe
- The -Semi Tropic
Do you want to offer discounts and deals to Eastsider readers? Submit your offer now