- The tenants of an eight-unit Historic Filipinotown apartment building have sued their landlord for alleged harassment to get them to move out out of the building in the 200 block of N. Robinson Street. The owner has denied the allegations. Curbed L.A.
- The City Council voted to permit emergency homeless shelters to operate year-around — instead of just the winter months — and expand the number of eligible locations to include more than 1,000 sites owned or leased by religious organizations. Daily News
- Representatives for a developer seeking to build a 5-story, 50-unit apartment building on Glendale Boulevard in Silver Lake will hold a meeting on Thursday, March 30 to discuss the project and gather responses from neighbors.
- So You Want to Be a Landlord? (Sponsored)
- For Sale: Mt Washington 3/2 with Sunset Views (Sponsored)
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers
Get your Eastsider Reader Benefits Card today with the purchase of a Reader Sponsorship and start enjoying the discounts and deals offered by the participating merchants: Lemon Frog Shop Vintage Bazaar, Masa of Echo Park, Ozu East Kitchen, The Semi-Tropic, Street Level Cafe.