MONTECITO HEIGHTS — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes and condos sold was $679,468, according to Redfin.com. The average home that sold had 2.77 bedrooms, 1.55 baths and 1,367-square-feet of space. Homes took an average of 46.5 days to sell.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Sale: $1.057 million for a restored, 1910 Craftsman with four bedrooms, built-in cabinets and unfinished attic.
- Least Expensive Sale: $260,000 for a 2-bedroom, one-bath fixer
- Average Price Per Square Foot: $532
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Montecito Heights stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.