MONTEREY HILLS — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes sold was $428,860, with all the properties being condominiums, according to Redfin.com. The average home that sold had 1.96 bedrooms, 1.82 baths and about 1,107-square-feet of space. Homes took an average of 45.72 days to sell.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Sale: $548,000 for a 3-bedroom, 2-bedroom townhouse-style unit with 2-car garage
- Least Expensive Sale: $325,000 for a 1-bedroom, 1-bath unit with balcony
- Average Monthly HOA Fee: $415
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Monterey Hills stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.