Recent Home Sales & Stats
GLASSELL PARK — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes and condos sold was $747,538, according to Redfin.com. The average home that was sold had 2.6 bedrooms, 1.8 baths and 1,415-square-feet of space.
The sales included the highest price paid for a single-family home — $1.272 million — in the section of Glassell Park west of the 2 Freeway, according to Redfin.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Home Sold: $1.272 million for a newly remodeled 4-bedroom home on the Glendale side of the 2 Freeway
- Average Cost Per Square Foot: $585
- Average Days on the Market: 45
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Glassell Park stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.