* You must be 18 or older to submit a story without parental consent.
* You must be the author of the story being submitted. Stories that have copied the work of other authors or publications are not acceptable. Your work must not violate copyright laws or the privacy of individuals.
* The story is true and based on what you saw or heard at the time.
* You will grant The Eastsider a royalty-free, worldwide license to publish your story on our website, email newsletter, third-party website or any other digital or printed medium.
* You will allow us to promote and excerpt the story on Facebook, Twitter and other forms of social media.
* The Eastsider is under no obligation to pay for your story.
* Your submission is subject to editing, trimming, etc * Not all submissions will be accepted. We reserve the right to reject submissions for any reason. Don't take it personally.
Contact us with any problems or questions at [email protected]