By Beth Zeigler
Rewind, The Recycled Electronic Store in Echo Park, is turning back time with their vintage electronics. Record players, stereos, boom boxes and more. Or, get your old audio jalopy fixed and practice the eco-friendly lifestyle. Grand opening celebration Friday, October 15th 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Neon Tommy
Click on the link below for shopping & drinking news from Silver Lake & fashion and apparel sales and shows in Echo Park.
- The old Eat Well space in Silver Lake finally gets a new restaurant: K2 is serving up brunch with a kick–dinner service will roll out early November. LA Times
- Among a sea of vintage clothing stores in Echo Park, Them Atelier popped up to offer designer clothes to mix up your wardrobe. LA Times
- Another grand opening in Echo Park. The Warehouse holds a grand opening party on Friday to show off its new space and its vintage apparel. Echo Park Now
- Big Bar is a brand new addition to the Alcove Cafe in Los Feliz. Cocktails will be served with handmade love–we just hope we don’t have to take a number. Grub Street By November, Silver Lake’s Local should have their beer and wine license–just in time for holiday cheer. Twitter feed
- Los Angeles gets its own fashion week and to celebrate, The Runway Outlet is having a week-long sale starting this Friday.
- E.P.I.C Boutique in Echo Park is also kicking off market week today with a sneak peak at the AI for AI collection. Art, music and treats on hand so you can revel in all things fashionista the SPIEL
- Does your jewelry contain lead? If you’re not sure, why not air on the side of caution and stop by Nahui Ohlin in Echo Park. It only takes a minute to screen, and they’ll be testing your jewels all day today–for free. the SPIEL
Send your shopping and store news to Beth Zeigler at [email protected]
Photo by Beth Zeigler