By Beth Zeigler
Big box stores and shopping mall are not the only places where you can find post-Thanksgiving shopping deals. Many independent Eastside shops will be holding sales and promotions to catch your attention – and cash – before or after your shopping mall excursion. Here are few suggestions:
- If you’re bored with leftovers, head over to Tavin this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They’ll be hosting a home-baked pumpkin bread tasting to keep you in the holiday spirit (plus 10% off everything in the store). Tavin
- After you’re done hitting up Tavin, walk up Echo Park Avenue and stop by Delilah’s for more yummy treats. Then work it off at Feeding Birds Boutique (photo below), where they’re having a sale on Saturday & Sunday (and of course more food and fun).
- I’ve had my eye on The Echo Park Independent CO-OP for a while now–and I think the time has come for my wallet to meet their store, especially when they’re having a sale this Saturday from noon til 6 p.m. The shop’s sale merchandise will also be an extra 30% off its lowest markdown price (yes).
- Bobbie Boutique, the womens fashion and accessories store in Echo Park, will kick off the holiday shopping season on Friday by reducing prices between 20% to 70% on nearly all items. The sale ends Sunday.
- I cannot, under any circumstances, say no to complimentary champagne (especially when I’m shopping). The Runway Outlet in Silver Lake is having a can’t-say-no sale; 60% off Fall pieces from Daughters of The Revolution and wholesale price tags from Lunalba, Alpinestars, Denise Focil and Praire Underground. Free parking (rock steady).
- Need to update your vintage fashion collection? Stop by the Lemon Frog Shop in Echo Park this weekend and save 10%.
Did we miss anything? Send your shopping and store news to Beth Zeigler at hello@theEastsiderLA.com.
Photos courtesy Echo Park Independent CO-OP and Feeding Birds Boutique