Tuesday’s Sunset, Montecito Heights | Photo by Martha Benedict
- Wasn’t all this supposed to be public? City Hall players meet in private over redrawing city council district boundaries; Councilman Huizar proponents seek to expand his downtown base. L.A. Times
- What would it be like if Vanilla Ice moved to Echo Park? Patch & LAist
- County commission to vote today on East L.A. cityhood proposal. EGP News
- Farmers’ market coming to Glassell Park. ASNC Alert
- New community garden to grow in Elysian Valley. EVNW
- The Eastsider thanks D. Shaw of Lincoln Heights for supporting the blog with a Reader Sponsorship.
- Happening Today: Metrolink maintenance yard meeting, Cypress Park; Venezuelan Brass Ensemble performance, El Sereno. Save the Date