Quantcast
Saturday, September 24, 2016

Van gets grilled at Echo Park Jack in the Box

Black smoke rose over Echo Park this morning after a van parked next to the Jack in the Box on Glendale Boulevard burst in to flame.  No one was hurt in blaze that broke out shortly after 11 a.m.  The driver said there had been no sign of trouble before the fire ruined her Ford Aerostar.



Eastsider Advertising

One comment

  1. Spontaneous combustion, likely due to the after-effects of ingestion of one of their tacos.

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and on topic and refrain from personal attacks. The moderator reserves the right to edit or delete any comments. The Eastsider's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy apply to comments submitted by readers. Required fields are marked *

*