News & Notes:
- KTLA reports that a woman was hospitalized after she was attacked during an attempted robbery early Wednesday morning near Los Feliz Boulevard and Fern Dell Drive. Police were trying to figure out if the same suspect was responsible for last week’s assault of a female hiker.
- L.A. Magazine’s CityDig blog explains how Hard Luck Hill in Silver Lake was blasted away in 1903 to clear the path for the Red Car street car line.
- A 114-year-old “woodsy” Silver Lake bungalow is now for sale at $599,000, says Curbed L.A.
- A Highland Park cat owner advises neighbors living near Figueroa and Roy to protect their outdoor pets after spotting a “hungry looking” coyote in a yard Wednesday morning. “I took a picture of a coyote after I let our cat out yesterday morning at around 7:45. Fortunately my cat was on the roof so I got him home safe.”
New In The Eastside Services Guide
- Real estate agent Taline Soualian at Bill Toth & Associates provides personalized service, honesty, integrity, knowledge, care and respect.