SILVER LAKE — It’s been more than a year since Naya Sunset, the flashy Sunset Boulevard restaurant and bar served a modern version of Indian cuisine, shut its doors, leaving behind a large, empty space. Now, a new restaurant has emerged to replace Naya. While the name and owner of the restaurant remains unknown, a member of the Silver Lake Neighborhood Council has circulated some details about the proposed restaurant:
- They will have seating for 123 customers
- They will have 50 parking spots, 17 on site and 33 off site/ valet (they will be using the building across the street on Sunset)
- They will have 38 bike parking spots
- They will serve alcohol from 11:00am to closing
- They will be open for breakfast and have juice bar
- They will be open 7:00am to 2:00am
The council’s Urban Design & Preservation Advisory Committee is scheduled to discuss and vote on the plans for the proposed restaurant at its meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 10 at 6:30 p.m. in the Citibank community room, 2450 Glendale Boulevard. Click here for an agenda.