BY NATHAN SOLIS
On this week’s agenda of public meetings, a city zoning administrator will determine if the Eagle Rock Brewery can continue serving the customers even though they’ve been at their present location in Glassell Park for more than five years. There are also a number of small-lot developments popping up in Atwater Village and Elysian Valley.
- The applicant at 2872 Allesandro Street wants to demolish a single-family dwelling and construct three new small lot, single-family dwellings. Six parking spaces will be built at the 8,004 square-foot site. Wednesday, November 5
- Eagle Rock Brewery will seek to continue serving beer at their brewery at 3056 N. Roswell Street . Thursday, November 6
- French restaurant, Chez Antoine at 5511 N. Figueroa Street, is seeking a conditional use permit for the sale of beer and wine for on-site consumption. The restaurant has been serving only imported cider so far. Tuesday, November 4.
- The applicant at 1430 N. Eaton Terrace wants to construct a new, 2,476 square-foot single-family dwelling with an attached two-car garage in an area not zoned for homes of this size. Tuesday, November 4
- Over at the Atwater Village Land Use Committee, the board will discuss two multi-unit projects. One over at 3116 W. Larga Avenue and the other project at 2914 Glenhurst Avenue. Wednesday, November 5
- Tuesday is election day in Los Angeles. Find out where you’re going to be voting to determine the race for Governor, Secretary of State, Controller, and propositions dealing with budget, health care rate regulation, and more. Tuesday, November 4
On The Agenda is a round up of upcoming community meetings and public hearings. Did we miss something? Send us the details and a link to an agenda.