On the Agenda this week are a few items regarding a tire slasher in Silver Lake, diagonal parking on Figueroa Street and dead street trees in Eagle Rock. Before You Go: It’s a good idea to check with organizations to find out if meeting items and times have been changed or postponed.
- The Silver Lake Neighborhood Council will discuss a reward for catching a tire slasher, possible support of a homeless count in the area and the Great Bird Count, which is definitely supported by the board. Wednesday, January 21.
- The Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council is looking for a new Treasurer; most likely someone with financing and budgeting skills should apply. There are two, count ‘em, two surveys in the air. One is locating dead street trees in the neighborhood, and the second is safety issues surrounding the Trader Joe’s parking lot. More information and links at the ERNC newsletter.
- The transportation committee in Arroyo Seco will discuss street improvements for Figueroa and Monte Vista. Also in the mix are a discussion of the merits of proposed diagonal car parking along Figueroa Street. Thursday, January 22.
- The Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council Sycamore Grove local issues committee (take a breath) will be addressing the addition of tables and benches to a park adjacent the Avenue 43 Parkway exit. Tuesday, January 21.
- No agendas available for LA-32, but there are a few meetings scheduled for this week. Business and Economics Committee, Tuesday, January 20 and Land Use Committee, Wednesday, January 22.
On The Agenda is a round up of upcoming community meetings and public hearings. Did we miss something?Send us the details and a link to an agenda.