ECHO PARK — Constituents in the 13th District now have even better access to the City of Los Angeles and its services thanks to the opening of a new district office in Echo Park, Los Angeles City Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell announced today.
The new office, located at 1722 Sunset Boulevard, replaces the former district office in Hollywood, which was located at Hollywood Blvd and Western Ave.
“I am extremely pleased to bring the City and its services to my constituents in a centralized location within the great 13th District,” said O’Farrell. “My new district office is up and running in a bustling small business corridor along Sunset Blvd near historic Echo Park Lake, and conveniently surrounded by ample parking. I can’t wait for community members to visit and to learn about the important city services that we offer.”
The new district office will be utilized by staff to provide support in directing constituents to City services. We are also sharing our office wall space for local artists to display their work.
The Councilmember’s district is the most diverse in the city, and his new office will serve his constituents in Atwater Village, East Hollywood, Echo Park, Elysian Valley, Glassell Park, Historic Filipinotown, Hollywood, Little Armenia, Mid-Wilshire/Koreatown, Silver Lake, and Thai Town.
Councilmember O’Farrell has a district director and seven staff members who serve as field deputies and support for constituents.
- Marisol Rodriguez, District Director
- Adam Bass, Field Deputy: Echo Park, Elysian Valley, Glassell Park
- Aram Taslagyan, Field Deputy: East Hollywood
- Angelo Yenko, Field Deputy: Historic Filipinotown, Rampart Village, Wilshire Center-Koreatown, Westlake
- Dan Halden, Field Deputy: Hollywood
- Hector Vega, Constituent Services
- Mary Rodriguez, Field Deputy: Atwater Village, Silver Lake, LA River
- Sylvan De La Cruz, Community Organizer