Perched above a tiny cul-de-sac, this 1941 custom-built, 2,886 square-foot home has been lovingly and meticulously redesigned and updated by Urban Dweller to reach its full potential.
The ground/first floor offers an attached garage with views and a large bedroom suite with its own full bath, stained concrete floors and opens up to the large back yard. This can also be a home office/studio, guest quarters or a media room.
The light, bright and open second floor has an impressively large living/dining area with great views, restored wood built-ins, fireplace and a front garden walk out under beautiful palm trees on the 11,000+ square-foot lot. A huge dream kitchen comes with Thermadore appliances, Marmara marble countertops and white quartz backsplashes, custom cabinets and repurposed island cabinetry. Open to the kitchen is a family room that can also be a formal dining room, with decks on both sides offering different views and access to the back yard, an ideal indoor outdoor space for gatherings. This floor is completed with a powder room and a spacious laundry/craft room.
The third floor has two bedrooms with great views and a shared full bath, and the perfect master suite with large walk-through closet, bright master bath with walk-in shower with a window, a skylight and Marmara marble counters. The master bedroom has a fireplace and a private deck that offers unobstructed breathtaking views.
The almost one-year-long restoration includes completely new electrical and plumbing systems, HVAC, tankless water heater, doors, windows, roof, decks, landscaping and 480 square-feet added on all three floors.
Other features include restored and new white oak hardwood floors finished with zero VOC product, 2 A/C zones with Nest thermostats, 3 skylights, a water fountain, vegetable garden boxes, citrus trees, mature succulent landscaping, lots of storage throughout.
- All new electrical wiring and new 200 amp panel.
- All new plumbing throughout and new tankless water heater.
- Top of the line Thermadore 42” built-in refrigerator and 36” professional stove, dishwasher and hood.
- Custom made cabinets, Marmara marble countertops and white quartz backsplashes.
- All new 2-zone HVAC systems with Nest Thermostats.
- Original white oak hardwood flooring preserved and new matching flooring added.
- New doors and windows.
- New roof and gutters.
- New 12 foot fountain.
- Original mahogany living room built-in, mantle, indoor railing, entry door, all restored.
- Three New decks and access to back yard.
- New front garden off living room created.
- Total of 486 square feet of new indoor space added on all 3 levels, including a new bedroom and bath.
- Dedicated outlet for car charging.
- Mature succulent landscaping.
- Thursday, July 30 11 am – 2 pm & 6 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 1 from 2 pm – 5 pm
- Sunday, Aug. 2 from 2pm – 5 pm
Ryan Sarkissian, RE/Max Elite
CalBRE #: 01878141
- (818) 263-7484
This Sponsored Post is an advertisement on behalf of Ryan Sarkissian