The open plan, paneled living/dining room has a vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace with built-ins on each side and perimeter cove lighting. The kitchen retains its original cabinets and must have been quite futuristic for its day, with its diagonal cook-top peninsula. There is a wide hallway leading to the bedroom wing with a long wall of built-ins. The paneled den with wet bar–of course–leads out to a large private patio and those fab mountain views.
The possibilities abound.
More details and photos at 1161Olancha.com.
- Thursday, Nov. 5: 12 pm – 2 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 5: 6 pm – 7 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 8: 1 pm – 4 pm
- Judy Oroshnik & Dean Decent, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- (323) 528-2557 Judy | (213) 202-5700 Dean