Women Who Run with the Wolves Course: The Beginning Initiation
Kara Hoppe, MA, MFT, is facilitating a 10-week in-depth personal learning, growing, and healing experiential course with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés’s breakthrough book, Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype.
In an intimate and safe environment, participants will:
- Explore how to use the myths and stories as medicine
- Identify archetypes in each story and learn how to ground the powerful archetypal energy to ignite new perceptions and/or change
- Create artwork to further mythological expression
- Learn advanced dream work to place personal and collective dreams next to their stories
This is an opportunity to study Women Who Run with the Wolves with a woman who ran with with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés and trained at the Cross-Cultural Studies Institute. Ms. Hoppe has begun a 5-year training with Dr. Estés on how to teach her beloved book to creative and inspired individuals. This class is for women who are drawn to learning more about the Wild Woman archetype, who love stories, and who are interested in mining Dr. Estés’s myths for personal medicine. The group will be small and intimate so participants can go deep with the material. CE Hours are available for LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCs.
WWRWTW Course: The Beginning Initiation begins February 1 and meets for 2.5 hours each Monday night from 6:30-9pm. The Beginning Initiation mines La Loba, Bluebeard, and Vasalisa for mythological medicine to heal the modern woman.
WWRWTW: The Beginning Initiation program includes:
• Ten 2.5-hour classes, starting February 1 and running to April 4
• Artwork materials
• Inner work tools for advanced dream work, archetypal exploration, and myth medicine application
WWRWTW: The Beginning Initiation program price:
• Each class is $65/total course is $650
• Payment plans are available
Email [email protected] to register. Space is limited.
Connect with your inner Wild Woman.
This Sponsored Post is an Announcement ad for Kara Hoppe MA, LMFT