- It took firefighters nearly half an hour to put out a blaze that broke out in a Los Feliz hillside home in the 1800 block of Deloz Avenue. LAFD
- Lincoln Heights resident Paul Greenstein explains how he restored the 1927 Hotel Californian neon sign. Curbed L.A.
- Silver Lake resident Rev. Troy Perry, founder of the Metropolitan Community Churches, will be the first American citizen to be given Cuba’s CENESEX award, which honors those who advocate for tolerance on LGBTQ issues. Perry will be traveling to Cuba to accept the award at the 10th Cuban Gala Against Homophobia.
- L.A. Kitchen in Lincoln Heights is looking for Volunteers. Bulletin Board
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers
Get your Eastsider Reader Benefits Card today with the purchase of a Reader Sponsorship and start enjoying the discounts and deals offered by the participating merchants.