During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes sold in Boyle Heights was $376,535, according to Redfin.com. The average home that was sold had 2.8 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and 1,253-square-feet of space. The average home lasted 38 days on the market before it was sold.
Want more numbers? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Home Sold: Buyer paid $630,000 for an 111-year-old home with five bedrooms and two baths at 2537 4th St.
- Least Expensive Home Sold: A 2-bedroom, 2-bath home at 721 S. Concord St. sold for $137,000
- Average Asking Price of Homes Now For Sale: $419,800
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Boyle Heights stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.