During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes sold in Cypress Park was $402,125, according to Redfin.com. The average home that was sold had 2.75 bedrooms, 1.25 baths and 1,265-square-feet of space. The average home lasted 47.6 days on the market before it was sold.
Want more numbers? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Home Sold: 2-bedroom, 2-bath home with a deck and garage on Isabel Drive sold for $605,000.
- Home That Sold Closest To Average Price: 2-bedroom, 1-bath fixer on Ariva Street sold for $425,000.
- Average Asking Price of Homes Now For Sale: $599,500
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Cypress Park stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.