EAST LOS ANGELES — During the last three months, the average sales price of all single-family homes sold in unincorporated East Los Angeles was $387,238, according to Redfin.com. The average home that was sold had 2.7 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and 1,199-square-feet of space. The average home lasted 43.7 days on the market before it was sold.
Want more numbers? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Home Sold: $605,000 for a 3-bedroom, hillside home in the City Terrace section of East L.A.
- Home That Sold Closest To Average Price: $385,000 for a 3-bedroom, 1-bath home near Montebello.
- Average Asking Price of Homes Now For Sale: $436,500
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More East Los Angeles stories