Gotta get handy real quick? Come learn the basics of repairs that you’ll need to know when you’re owning a house (or needing to make repairs on a rental). We’ll go through the the minimum tool arsenal every one should own, their use, and then use that tool kit to make our repairs.
- Class 1: Hand Tools, What’s in Your Walls, and Hanging
- Class 2: Wall Repairs and Tile
- Class 3: Doors and Windows
- Class 4: Plumbing
- Class 5: Electrical
- Class 6: Painting Best Practices
Class Details: 6 session class. Instruction fee is $180, consumables and shop fee is $140 (total $320).
- Six Saturday Mornings starting June 3
- Summer Session: Mon-Fri mornings July 17-21
To sign up or for more information: go to MoltenMetalWorks.com or call (323) 333-9952
This Sponsored Post is an Announcement ad for Molten Metal Works