LINCOLN HEIGHTS — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes and condos sold was $459,917 according to Redfin.com. The average home that sold had 2.3 bedrooms, 1.9 baths and 1,291-square-feet of space. The average price per square foot was $368. Half of the homes were either condos or cooperatives.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Single-Family Home Sold: $650,000 for a Traditional-style. tri-level home with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Most Expensive Condo Sold: $468,000 for a 1,090-square-foot unit in the Alta Lofts building
- Average Monthly Condo HOA Fee: $368
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Lincoln Heights stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.