ELYSIAN VALLEY — The Frog Spot, the riverfront outreach center of the Friends of the Los Angeles River, presents live music throughout the month of July and hosts a Saturday afternoon beer garden and “Pop Up Food Fest.”
The Frog Spots books new and veteran performers presenting an eclectic mix of musical genres, ranging from jazz and country to rock and folk as well as punk.
On Saturday afternoons, the Frog Spot transforms into a beer garden and live music hot spot with entertainment between 5:00-8:00 PM. Beer and wine service for 21 and over. The venue also offers a “Pop Up Food Fest” at each event featuring various food vendors and pizza purveyors.
Here is the schedule provided by Friends of the Los Angeles River:
Music Schedule For July 2017
July 1, 2017 – Saturday
- The Hollow Trees – http://thehollowtrees.com
- The Bees Knees – Guitar, Fiddle, Bango Jamboree
- Garretson & Gorodetsky + Vince Meghrouni – https://www.facebook.com/GarretsonGorodetsky
July 8, 2017 – Saturday
- De la Vina – https://www.reverbnation.com/delavina
- Alias Means – http://www.aliasmeansmusic.com
- L.A. River – https://www.facebook.com/LA-River-BAND
July 15, 2017 – Saturday
- Jacob the Horse – https://www.facebook.com/jacobthehorse
- Some Gifts – https://www.facebook.com/somegifts
- Rough Church – http://www.roughchurch.com
July 23, 2017 – Saturday
- The Armoires – http://www.thearmoires.com
- Liv Slingerland – http://www.livslingerland.com
- The Forty Nineteens – https://www.thefortynineteens.com
August 5, 2017 – Saturday
- Eskimo Kisses (Mikaiah Lei from The Bots solo) – https://soundcloud.com/skimoisses
The Frog Spot is open into the fall.
- Go here for more information.
- Price: Free
- Location: Right off the Los Angeles River Bike path at 2825 Benedict Street, Los Angeles, CA 90039
- More Elysian Valley stories
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here