MOUNT WASHINGTON — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes sold was $732,447, according to Redfin.com. Three of the 20 properties that changed hands sold more than $1 million. The average home that sold had 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and about 1,195-square-feet of space.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Sale: $1.302 million for a 4-bedroom Craftsman-style home next Elyria Park
- Least Expensive Sale: $347,500 for a 2-bedroom, 956-square-foot home
- Average Time to Sell A Home: 35
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Mount Washington stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.