- A man and woman who allegedly robbed victims at gunpoint in Atwater Village, Downtown LA. and Koreatown during a one-night crime spree were apprehended in Orange County after they crashed their car during a police pursuit. CBS2
- A 30-year-old male was injured after a section of a 50-foot-long trench collapsed in the 2900 block of Glenhurst Avenue in Atwater Village. LAFD
- The 22-year-old driver of a white Infinity was killed in East Los Angeles after her car swerved off the westbound 60 Freeway at Downey Road and headed down an embankment. EGP News
- Fire Season: Firefighters put out a 2.5-acre grass fire on Wednesday night near the 3100 block of Eva Terrace in Lincoln Heights, reports the LAFD. A separate fire was spotted this morning along the L.A. River near the 2 Freeway in Glassell Park.
- The Dodgers will stage a postgame, Star Wars-themed fireworks show on Friday as part of its Star Wars Night promotion. NBC4
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers
Get your Eastsider Reader Benefits Card today with the purchase of a Reader Sponsorship and start enjoying the discounts and deals offered by the participating merchants.