BOYLE HEIGHTS — During the last three months, the average sales price of all homes and condos sold was $383,845, according to Redfin.com. The average home that sold had 2.9 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and 1,192-square-feet of space. Homes took an average of 51.2 days to sell.
Want more numbers from the past three months? Here you go:
- Most Expensive Sale: $578,000 for a 4-bedroom detached corner condominium
- Least Expensive Sale: $260,000 for a 2-bedroom, one-bath fixer
- Oldest Home Sold: 1882 fixer near Gold Line station
- Got a story, tip, question or photo to share? Submit it here
- More Boyle Heights stories
Eastside Property Listings showcase for sale and rental homes and apartments across The Eastside. Click here to find out how you can advertise your property.